FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- My candle came broken! How do I replace it?
No matter how awesome we think we secured our packages, this happens from time to time this will happen. Rest assure we'll fix it! Simply email us with a picture of your damaged candle at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get a replacement out to you.
- I got the wrong candle! How do I fix this?
No worries, just email us with a picture of the candle you received at email@example.com and we'll get this corrected for you. Easy breezy.
- My candle is tunneling, how do I fix this?
It's ok. We got it handled. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of the candle showing its tunneling and we will we'll get this corrected for you.
I started burning my candle but do not like the scent, can I return it for something else?
Unfortunately not. Once we burn the candle we cannot accept a return.
RETURN POLICYCANDLES CANNOT BE RETURNED IF THEY HAVE BEEN BURNED.
- We'll accept returns and exchanges of unopened or unused product once contacted within 14 days of delivery. Items must also be in the original packaging.
Shipping fees are not refundable.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. To start the process, please email us at email@example.com
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days